Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Papillary Breast Cancer Causes

looking back and forwards

the year ..
is drawing to a close ..
It is still ..
here in the house ..
many lights are lit every night ..
a glow ... that's good ..
reminding ..

.
the broaches of the day ..
beautiful ..
here .. my view from my room every morning .. a pleasure ..
birds sitting in my cherry ... slumber nor sleep in the morning ..
the forefront of my Advent .. must always be soft on the Christmas tree:))

evening then ..
shine some Eislichter .. ..
doorstep ..
beautiful ..
for many visitors ...
.
wish you all the best for 2011 ...
and .
.
creative workshop in the background, ... at least 3 projects on the needle ..
tendons with Needles "eight" certainly stretched to their limits.
.
happiness for ... you .. for me .. 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment