Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Is The Name Of The Blade Song

Meat and Sweets

The first days in London. How cool! Yesterday was beautiful weather, I'm rested and I later met with Rachel and Sophie in Covent Garden for lunch. At the moment I still have some problems with language, because I often lack the words - what is called "vacuum cleaner", "matted", "Defense Minister"? - But that comes back over time. After dinner we went shopping yet, the small shops are amazing. When I was here first time, saw the market in Brixton, it was like another world. Yesterday we went around the corner from the butcher and then at Tesco. I wish it would be a Tesco in Berlin, which have guzzle convenience food so delicious and the Sweetsbar you can put together a cup full, we still live off of it ... The butcher was certainly my highlight. Since the dead chickens hanging decoratively on the wall and the butcher cut up or quickly a bovine leg before he asks what would you like for a dream ... : S

0 comments:

Post a Comment