Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chetna Prithvi Canada



Picture via stolenmages
"With the feelings I'm clearly entitled and they behave exactly the way they behave and feelings have to follow the good rules. I have problems but with hope. The hope trumpets around in me that the same will ring the phone that beeps the phone, it rings at the door. And that then everything will be fine but still, that he will be completely changed, reliable, loyal and that he wants me and only me. And that's not going to happen. And I know that the feelings that really know this too. But the hope is the matter. And that brings me with their nonsensical slogans my little feelings all mixed up and then jump and they dance around me again and look at with great Kulleräuglein and rejoice that they may yet still be happy. And then I have in there and clean up again, cool to be around my heart and my feelings must take the party hats and streamers and all the illusions and bring them back to their seats. And then they cry, they cry, of course. Oh, how I would throw out that hope. " -hoch21-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Never give up hope. we are not born for anybody. we are here to be ourselves. and find ourselves. take care. hope life treat you good.

Post a Comment