Sunday, January 16, 2011

Compustar Reset Switch



Picture via we ❤ it
My flight leaves at 1 March at 10.45 clock. There are now more than a year ago that I last was there and I can not wait. Sophie has written to me today that I can live with it. I had booked the flight before I was safe because it was so cheap now. So far I have not booked a return flight. I want to go to Leeds and maybe even visit someone, but that's not safe. The important thing is that I'm out of here. After the exam stress and all I can think of nothing better. This is the first time that I fly alone ... Furthermore I do not worry me but funny enough. It feels right, generally it feels just right to be alone. I think this feeling I never had.




Life means change, that's the way it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment