Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can Herpes Give A Hgsil On Pap





match this, the following lines of Hans-Joachim Eckstein:

Serious decisions
rarely fall in easy times,
and profound changes
arise not by superficial
experiences.

understanding of the weakness of other
arises not from our own strength,
and how to comfort others who
we know until we not only comforted,
but are also comforted himself.

long, so why we
for a light and carefree life,
if that's what makes us so valuable
in a vulnerable and deep,
is in a life lived life.

Personal Note: Even mild & carefree moments make a profound, a life lived life! I can start on a flowery meadow lying, sun tickle my nose, butterflies prance through the air and a more smooth breeze I opened my tired eyelids, then I can fully flourish in the moment and surrender to the creation. These are experiences that make a profound life, as well as times in which outweigh fear, despair and a feeling of abandonment. Light and darkness remain inseparably interlinked and interwoven. But to even the gloomy night follows again and again, a bright morning dawning!

"I offer the collapsing on me darkness the forehead, and kick his head held high, through the gate of the uncertainty out into the light of dawn!" Simon F. Geiger, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment