Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free Knitted Papoos Patern

birds! Horses! Colorful Triangles!

Big State , Hannah Dougherty, 270 x 750 cm, mixed media on canvas, MDF and wood

In the art of Hannah Dougherty I am right in love at first sight, I am an absolute fan of colors. If then come rainbows, canaries, horses and colored triangles to be fighting the kitschy side of my personality to the surface, waving vigorously: I want to see!

this wish I can meet in this case without any major problems, as Hannah Dougherty should just be there, their often particle board painted pictures in the Galerie Martin Mertens in the Fountain Street 185 in Berlin to take center where they this coming Saturday, 5 February 18 clock invited to the opening.

And who on this evening not succeed has until 26 March every Tuesday through Saturday between 12 und 18 clock time to stop by this explosion of color. Admission is free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment