Friday, February 11, 2011

Panasonic Split Ac 1 Ton

In lovely memory of Lena

Elisabet Anna Lena Nyman was a Swedish film and stage actress.

your first movie role was 1955th Lena played the lead role in Vilgot Sjöman's "491" (1964) and managed her by book "I Am Curious (Yellow)" (1967), where they, as well as in the second version cut "I Am Curious (Blue)" (1968) a rebellious young woman plays with the same name as them. Later she starred in many films and stage productions by Hans Alfredson and Tage Danielsson, such as "Release the Prisoners to Spring" (1975) and "The Adventures of Picasso" (1978). Lena Nyman was with Ingrid Bergman and Liv Ullmann in Ingmar Bergman's "Autumn Sonata" (1978) and Lovis as in "Ronja Robber's Daughter" (1986) to see.

2004 she received the "Litteris et Artibus", an award for artists, a special contribution to the culture of Sweden, have done particularly in music, drama or literature. In 2006 she received the Eugene O'Neill Award as best actress in Sweden.

"I Am Curious (Yellow)" is one of my favorite movies and Lena will always be one of my Lieblingschraktere, played so well and its time advance. It inspires me, I have this blog named after the movie. Anna Lena Nyman Elisabeth on 4 February 2011, at the age of 66 years, died after a long battle with cancer. Rest in peace, Lena, thank you for your art and your films have made you immortal in a unique way.


Jag är nyfiken = I'm free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment