Monday, February 7, 2011

What Can I Arite In A Congratulation Card



a dust layer
sets charred over the country
ashen trees
and burned

next to the road

not bloom
not rustle
no excitation in the wind

only glowing ash

a flock of birds
falls between roofs
in a flickering wall
phoenixes incinerate
its dust on the land

a chimney sweep sweeps
an ashtray falls
a tiler lays
to the ash-field

I travel My Circles
debris by the Town
I fly and derail
I make a cut
I break the leash
I'm tired
I will beat a path
between fluff me and the city


fall on my pale all
white-gray dots
on my skin
I'm afraid of the Town
told her never quite trusted
it seems

plan alternate crawler plates always hectic and noisy

her thousand faces
can not see through
the shimmer of lights
slumbers the gray

is
a blue-gray cat
you a mouse-gray mouse with a concrete blue
grotesque
she wanders around your house at your quivering
agree
border run finally run
but their straßenarmtatze
rips you know ... can not lose

rritze rratze rritze rratze rrrrrr

she plays
happy with shadowy
and she likes to play with you
but they
for it their territory
familiar with poker face blink
it challenges you
with a mocking grin
it tears up ...

rritze rratze rritze rratze rrrrrr

night as she roams
tremendously through the streets like a blazing fire

with acrid gases
throws them to the shadow
it swirls of dust on
awakens her at night the rats
the tears up the town .. .

rritze rratze rritze rratze rrrrrr

scratched and bruised

I travel my
circles through the ruins of the city and derail

I fly I'll do a cut
I
rending the leash I'm tired I will beat a path

between me and the Town

the sun moves lonely
past me waste mountains
share
vapor clouds roam freely forward
mystical shadow

prance and licking
on each wall
elliptical and rough
on concrete buildings
modirge matt
to bed base slats
cracked discs a
jump in the line

wallpaper scraps and plaster walls to the

a sheet of paper
in my hands

a chimney sweep sweeps
an ashtray
I fall my way
paving by the ash fields of the city

it remains



in a thousand forms
pressed firmly



networked with my
hirngeäst

her breath
bites
as asbestos
me
set

but I'm
the
they
today
iccchhh behind s-


travel my
circles through the ruins of the city
I fly and derailment
I make a cut
I break the leash
I'm tired I will beat a path

between me and the city I pack and leave for a trip


I hau finally off!

© Simon Felix Geiger, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment